Just wanted to add a quick update, and some pics. We took Jacob to a orchard/farm thing that had a bunch of fall activites. They had a huge culvert that you could slide down, which Jacob absolutely loved, except for the time he somehow came down upside down on his back. But he ran right back up the hill and kept going down again, pretty much nothing scares this kid. We also picked some apples and he rode in wagon train behind a tractor.
Grandma and G'pa Wolters came up to stay with Jacob over the weekend while Carie and I got to get away for our 5 year anniversary. Jacob had lot's of fun with them as always, they took him to Chucky Cheese and and the orchard/farm thingy again, which he loved again. Carie and I went up near Traverse City and went hiking in Sleeping bear dunes national park. Crazy hike, over 9 sand dunes several hundred feet tall apiece up and down about 4 miles round trip through deep sand. We came back a day early because we both had big games on Sat night, Carie wanted to watch Mizzou beat up on Nebraska, (Sorry Kathy), and I had to see the Cubs crap out again.
Jacob got sick last night, and has been puking nonstop it seems like since then. I think I've been puked on about 4 times now since yesterday, and Carie has only got it once, doesn't seem fair. Lots of Laundry though.
The big slide

Jacob in Action, he must have done this 30 times

Good Landing


Being Cute for the Camera


Our Family picture, he was done being cooperative by this point!

The big bouncy pillow

His buddy Carson, They love Bob the Builder and Tools



That's right 450 foot drop, and Carie posing with her rock

1 comment:
Hey, I got a mention in your blog! =)
Hmmm, was there a football game last weekend? I must have missed it. Did we lose? (ha)
Football is about as painful as being a Cubs fan - I'll stick with watching UNL volleyball - Go Huskers!
Love the pictures. Jacob is a charmer! Congrats on your 5-yr anniversary!
Post a Comment