Monday, June 23, 2008

Longest Breakfast Table

Last weekend, the family joined in the World's Longest Breakfast Table. To explain, we live in the town of Battle Creek, Michigan, home of Kellogg's cereals (the company I work for), as well as Post and Ralston. Because of so much cereal in such a little town, the companies have been sponsoring for years this breakfast table and city festival, in which tables are lined down one of the main streets in town, and everyone can have a free bowl of cereal & milk, Pop Tart, and Capri Sun. Also part of the festivities is a 5K/10K run, which I ran the 10K version of this year. (I did not train much; I survived, ran the whole thing, and got a respectable time...)

Jacob enjoyed the cereal (of course, this guy is a chow hound), but wasn't so sure when he met Tony the Tiger.

Sorry for the delay since our last post - we haven't been good about taking our camera with us, and then I had my rare week-long work trip last week, so just getting back in the swing of things.
Hope you enjoy the pictures!


Jacob & Daddy enjoyed their cereal!















Family photo at the Breakfast Table (after Mommy joined the boys after her run)

Amy & Carie (the runners) along with Braden & Jacob (the wagon riders!)
Jacob & Daddy posing with Tony the Tiger
Jacob just being cute:
Jacob ready to go for a bike ride:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New pics! Love it! =)
Kathy & Amanda