Sunday, May 4, 2008

Jacob's First Shiner!

Jacob had a pretty fun weekend hanging out with Daddy while Mommy was out having a weekend of drunken debauchery at Aunt Laura's Bachorlette party in Chicago. Along with Grandma Wolters and Heidi and Fran, who I heard had an interesting lap dance. Anyway I wanted to post some more pics and declare my innocence while a certain mommy is fussing over the little guy, who took a tumble down a flight of stairs on the deck tonight. Don't worry he's alright. Give him a cracker and he's all okay. I wouldn't mention who was watching this certain someone at that moment. Because that would be mean, and she feels guilty enough already. Oops. So here's a picture of Me and Jacob this weekend, and also one of Mommy and Jacob this weekend. Enjoy








2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi Chris & Carie & Jacob! Happy first Mother's Day, Carie!

Thanks for the comments on my blog - I always enjoy hearing from you. Jacob looks like he took his tumble "in stride". It's great to see pics of all three of you, and great to be able to share our progress as families. God's blessings are awesome, don't you think?!? =)

Kathy & Amanda

Unknown said...

What a great way to let us peek through a window into your life. Thanks be to you techno-savvy folks. Linda