Sunday, February 3, 2008

Family Introduction Weekend

(From Jacob):

Gosh, it sure is quiet at my house now! (uh, except for those 2 noisy sabakas who hover below my booster chair, lick my hands and bark at me!) I had a great weekend meeting my 2 babushkas, dyehdushkas from St. Louis, & tyoh tyah & dyah dyah, except it would have been even better if I had been feeling better! (thanks mommy & daddy for giving me your colds!) Thursday G'ma & G'pa Mueller came to visit, and brought me balloons & piggy cookies, a new outfit, and a toy phone I love that plays all sorts of music & noises. We played together all day Friday, and G'ma even made us a tasty dinner, then late Friday night, G'ma & G'pa Wolters came! (except, they were the ones who brought those darn sabakas!) Saturday I really wasn't feeling very good - there was snot everywhere, and I kept coughing, too. People kept chasing me with tissues to wipe my nose, but then my nose started to get sore! Saturday my Aunt Laura & Uncle Matt came from Chicago to meet me. Then Aunt Laura & G'ma Wolters went out shopping for me, getting me some medicine for my stuffy nose, and some tennis shoes that light up when I walk! (I thought G'ma was going to keep them for herself, though, she liked them so much!). This time, G'ma Wolters made a tasty dinner for us all. Today I was feeling maybe a little better - not as much coughing, but I got mommy & daddy back by making them sick again. The G'mas & G'pas left to go back home to St. Louis, then I threw up on daddy after not having much of an appetite for lunch. (guess I wasn't feeling as good as I thought). One thing is for sure, I have some really nice family who love me lots - they brought me lots of nice things and sure were fun to play with! I hope they come back to visit again soon - I promise not to be so snotty!

Love, Jacob

P.S. Mommy & daddy didn't get many pictures of me with my G'mas, G'pas, Aunt or Uncle - could my family please send some pictures to mommy & daddy so they can post them on the blog for everyone to see?

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Jacob,
Sounds like you are really breaking your mommy and daddy in good. Don't worry about the doggies. They were at my house and after a while they got bored with me and left me alone. Just load them up in your dump truck and give them a ride.

I hate being sick too. For some reason when stuff starts coming out of my nose, mommy and daddy chase me around the house with a "snot sucker". I used to not like it but it does help.

I hope you start to feel better soon. I can't wait to come to your house to see all your cool new toys. We'll play trucks together and chase the doggies around the house.

Love,
Ethan

steiner said...

P.S. About ten minutes after I left this note I tried to one up you by throwing up on my mommy and then on my daddy too. I got mommy a little worse than daddy, but it was still pretty good.

Anonymous said...

Priveat Jacob (Kirill), Greetings from your old pal Drake (Andrey).

My mom does the same thing with that darn kleenex. She is always wiping my nose. I think I do a pretty good job of turning my head away just as she is ready to wipe. Hee, hee!

My mom keeps telling me how much she loves seeing pictures of you smiling. I knew you were a smiley boy, just as I am. We just had to wait to show our humerous sides to our parents.

You have two dogs? You are very lucky. I have two cats and I love crawling after them.

I hope we can meet up again someday as we will always be bonded in a special way. (My mom had to help with the wording here)

My mom is thinking about maybe moving back to Chicago. If we move, then we will surely get together at some point.

You are a special friend to me.
Drake